Thursday, November 3, 2022

gift guide 2022: men!

It's time to spoil our favorite guys for the holidays! From dads to husbands, brothers and uncles today I have the best mens gift guide round up to share with you. I've included some of my husbands long time favorites (and he's picky!) and some new finds I think he and the other guys in my life or in your life would love to receive this year. 

Let's start with my husbands tried and true favorites: the guys love the solo stove! We use ours a lot and it has so many fun accessories too. We love to make s'mores on ours! These are the BEST work out topsmy husbands favorite pj pantsjogger pants (both my son & husband LOVE these) and lately he can't live without his Nespresso machine. Other fun finds for the guys in your life include this leather charger tray (handsome & practical), these fun sneakers and I love the look of this green hooded parka


 

work out topmy husbands favorite pj pants, solo stove, navy rollneck sweater, multistripe hat, jogger pants (both my son & husband LOVE these), hoodie sweatshirt, green hooded parka, leather charger tray, charger & tech organizer, waxed canvas Dopp kit, sneakers, backpack cooler, cologneNespresso machine, grey gym bag



 

site design by kiki co.