Monday, January 3, 2022

top 10 of 2021!

 Welcome 2022! I had a really nice winter break with lots of family time and fun. It was part actioned packed at Disney and the other half was super chill at home. There were LOTS of lazy days and it was really nice to take a break from work for two straight weeks... I don't think I've ever stepped away from my laptop for that long before. What a treat! I hope you had a great holiday and winter break and are ready to tackle the New Year (or kind of ready, I feel more "kind of" ready, haha!).

I'm excited to start a fresh year of content here on the blog and today I am rounding up all of your favorites from the past year.  These are the items I have loved the most over the past year, so it's no surprise you all loved them too. If you are looking to add some real tried and true pieces to your closet for the New Year - these items will NOT let you down. 



joggers - these are GREAT joggers. A great price and they are so nice and thick and don't bag out in the knees. I went down a size.

Riley distressed jeans - definitely my most worn pair of jeans this year. They have the perfect amount of stretch and I love the distressing. I went with my bigger size in these jeans.

slide sandals - definitely my most worn sandals from this past spring, summer and early fall. They are so comfortable to throw on for errands or with leggings for dog walks.

always pan - this is the first time a home item has made the yearly bestsellers list, but for good reason! This pan is SO so good. We just bought a second one because we use the first one at almost every meal and could use another!

straight leg jeans - another favorite pair of jeans, I love this pair because it's the perfect first step to straight jeans from skinny jeans. They fit and feel like a skinny up top with just a mini straight leg at the bottom. They are easy to wear and super flattering. This cut runs big, I go down a size in these.

cocoon coat - This coat was a FA-VOR-ITE this year. I love it too! The perfect medium weight coat. I love it for errands since it's not too bulky. Sizes and colors are very limited, I went down a size in this coat.

cable knit half zip - much like the cocoon coat you all couldn't get enough of this half zip sweater. And I know why! It's a favorite in my closet as well and so incredibly soft and cozy. The cables make it extra warm!

clogs - the clog trend is back and I was eager to jump into it this past fall. I'm pretty confident this trend will stick around for spring (or at least I hope so!) and can't wait to wear mine again when the snow and extreme temps are done. This pair is surprisingly comfortable, but since they are wood/rubber soles they are definitely loud to walk in. Doesn't deter me, I love them!

golden goose sneakers - I don't own this exact pair but GG sneakers were a fan favorite all year long. I own three pairs and yes they are crazy expensive but also they are consistently the most worn shoes in my closet for 3 years running now. I love how comfortable they are and always a pop of FUN for any look.

cotton-cashmere cardigan - this is another GREAT basic. Super soft, machine washable and just completely classic. I wore this over the summer with tanks in cold spots and continue to wear it for fall and winter layered with tees or blouses. I'm thinking of grabbing another color too... it's just so good.


 

site design by kiki co.