Tuesday, January 4, 2022

top 10 Amazon finds for 2021!

 Today I'm chatting all things Amazon with a big round up of the Amazon best sellers from the past year. Who can resist an amazing Amazon find? These items are definitely the best of the best too! Items I own and love and that you all loved this year too! From some pretty amazing sweaters to some gorgeous everyday jewelry to great basics like my favorite bras, all these items are vetted and loved by me! I think you will love them too...

gold bracelet set - the dainty jewelry trend was BIG in 2021 and these simple bracelets are pretty and affordable. I love that they don't get super tangled either!

rose gold Apple Watch band - this is probably my most asked question... you all wanted to know about this watch band all year! I wear mine every day and even for workouts, it's adjustable and has held up great. I think mine is about a year old and starting to look a little scratched on the underside but otherwise it's held up amazing.

true & co. bra - my all time favorite bra! I have several of these and love them so much. It's so comfortable and easy to wear with everything in my closet!

initial necklace - this cutie necklace is such a classic and makes for a great gift too! 

clear makeup bag - I love these bags - they used to come in more colors but it looks like only white now. They are super affordable and great for everything from makeup to chargers to snacks to keep your bag organized.

gold huggie earrings - I'm not a huge earring person but I'm loving the huggie earring trend because they are so comfortable to wear and don't feel heavy or irritate my ears. This pair is adorable!

muslin throw blanket - this blanket is gorgeous in person, perfectly lightweight for the warmer months around the house!

cable knit sweater - this is actually a mens sweater, I went with my usual size for an oversized fit. The fabric is so soft and NO itch!

puff sleeve sweatshirt - this was a 2021 favorite in my closet and sadly I had a great one that got a terrible stain (I'm terrible with spills, oops!). If you love the puff sleeve trend, this is a great affordable piece!

striped henley sweater - this is an absolute diamond! I just LOVE this sweater, it's even prettier in person and so soft. I went up a size. Not sure why the model is wearing it off her shoulder like that... haha, I think just wearing it normal is best. ;)


 

site design by kiki co.