Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Father's Day Gift Guide!

Father's Day is just a few weekends away! It's time to celebrate those awesome dads in our lives. Today I rounded up some of my husbands everyday favorites. From his favorite joggers, to the face wash he loves and more I've got some great (dad approved!) ideas here for you today. 

Last spring my husband bought the solo stove for our patio and he LOVES it... it looks great and has almost no smoke for a family bonfire or s'mores session. He loves these shorts for workouts, but they also double as swim shorts - bonus! By the same brand these are his favorite joggers, they look great too! My husband lives in these madewell tees and P448 sneakers - they are perfect off-duty and weekend wear that are stylish but classic. Two super affordable tech finds that my husband loves are this handsome Apple Watch band and this amazon charger find. The yeti cooler is definitely an investment but ours has gotten a lot of use and it continues to be the best cooler we own and the perfect size too. We haven't tried the our place pan yet but it's reputation precedes itself and I think my husband would love cooking eggs with it!




solo stoveour place panjoggersshortsmadewell teesP448 sneakersamazon chargerApple Watch bandface washface lotionyeti cooler


 

site design by kiki co.