Friday, February 26, 2021

spring neutrals

Today I rounded up some GORGEOUS neutrals for spring... I am READY for spring and we've had a few warmer (I mean, still winter days, but not below freezing - haha!) days that are really making me crave everything spring has to offer including some new clothing pieces for my closet. There is nothing like a new pair of sneakers and fresh white jeans on a spring day, I love pairing those two with a striped tee and a lightweight jacket. Speaking of jackets, this ruffle neck jacket is so classic and chic and a perfect light layer for warm-ish spring days. These black espadrilles work with jeans or dresses and would look great with this white tiered dress or this black tie-waist dress. And finally classics like denim shorts and slide sandals will be on repeat for me when the weather warms up and I can't wait. 




 

site design by kiki co.