Wednesday, November 25, 2020

CYBER WEEK DEALS & STEALS: Madewell!

 Madewell is one of my favorites to shop this time of year! Cozy sweaters, gorgeous coats and killer accessories like boots and bags - all at really great discounts! 30% off (almost) everything is an incredible deal and I especially like to take advantage of the discount with jeans - Madewell jeans are the BEST. I own all three pairs featured here and LOVE them. This gorgeous belted coat has been on my wishlist and so has this fleece pullover. I also own this tote, these ankle boots and this bucket bag and love them - they are instant classics. If you are looking for gifts for the ladies on your lists this bobble mockneck sweater or this plaid scarf would be a beautiful gift. 

My husband loves Madewell too... he lives in these tees on the weekends and he also owns this big comfy sweatshirt and loves it.





bobble mockneck sweater, evergreen sweater, skinny jeans, plaid scarf, cream turtleneck sweater, faux fur coat, beige belt coat, straight leg jeans, black crop jeans, fleece pullover, ankle boots, sneakers, headband, leather tote, bucket bag, necklace


 

site design by kiki co.