Thursday, July 30, 2020

6 ways to style: white jeans!

Today I've got a simple but classic 6 ways to style for you! White jeans are such a great summer staple and the one item I miss the most when it turns to fall/winter. I still will sneak them into outfits during the fall and winter but they are MOSTLY a spring/summer piece for me. These looks are a combination of summer and late summer/early fall looks. I love how white jeans transition to early fall so well. They are a great way to hang onto those summer feels. I realized when I was finalizing this post that I actually put together 7 looks, not 6. I'm not sure how I miscounted, but we get one bonus look today!

If you want to see more posts like this one, be sure to check out the 6 ways to style archive. There are some great outfit ideas there!


Outfit 1 (above)
This puff sleeve top is so fun for fall. But it works now so well with white jeans. After being in sandals all summer it's fun to break out some loafers as well!
Shop the look: top (true to size), jeans (I went down a size), loafers, tote, headband

Outfit 2 (above)
I can't resist stripes and white this time of year. It's classic and so summery. It works really well going into September too. 
Shop the look: sweater (runs a little big, I am in my usual size small), jeans (I went down a size), similar bag, sandals

Outfit 3 (above)
I love a white on white look for summer and I take every advantage to wear it! This linen top is so versatile for spring and summer and one of my most worn pieces. It's just so effortless.
Shop the look: top (I am in a size 2, fits like a small), jeans (I went down a size), sandals, bag

Outfit 4 (above)
I love white jeans with a blue/white blouse. It's just so classic and it's a great summery office look (if you are in the office these days or for a zoom meeting). I threw a sweater blazer over the top to show how it will work into the early fall.
Shop the look: sweater blazer (runs big, size down), similar blousejeans (I went down a size), sandals, similar bag

Outfit 5 (above)
This is a super easy look to recreate with items you already own. I love white jeans with a graphic tee for a fun summer look. Here I paired it with a black graphic tee but you can see white jeans with a white graphic tee in this post. White jeans, a graphic tee, sneakers and a denim jacket (if needed) is so easy and mom friendly.
Shop the look: teejeans (I went down a size), denim jacket (true to size, I am in a small), sneakers (or similar less expensive), bag

Outfit 6 (above)
I love white jeans with a grey top. It's a very pretty and simple combo. This cotton sweater is fairly lightweight, but this look might be more for early fall. I love how it walks the line of a summer to fall look so well with a cotton sweater and birkenstocks.
Shop the look: sweater (runs a little big, I am in my usual size small), jeans (I went down a size), birkenstocks

Outfit 7 (above)
This look is pure summer! There is still plenty of summer weather to enjoy and I love white and black together for summer. This ruffle sleeve top is old, but I will link a few similar options. I love an addition of a headband these days, it seems like a good decoy for not styling my hair ;)
Shop the look: similar top, jeans (I went down a size), sandals, clutch, headband


 

site design by kiki co.