Tuesday, July 14, 2020

6 ways to style: a graphic tee!

Today's 6 ways to style is voted by you all! Today I am styling a graphic tee into 6 outfits.  You all voted on Instagram recently and this was the winner by a close margin. A graphic tee is such an easy summer staple. It's perfect on it's own, but I paired it with some layers to give you some extra ideas. For instance a graphic tee and shorts works perfectly on it's own, but if you need an extra layer... I love it with a denim jacket added. I know I personally get so cold in overly air conditioned spaces, so even on super hot summer days I usually have an extra layer on hand if I am running errands or if my husband is in control of the thermostat - haha!

Let's take a look at the outfits! If you want more posts like this one, the entire archive is HERE!


Outfit 1 (above)
Jeans and a tee is my favorite. It's just so easy. Here I paired a duster cardigan (this one is super soft and lightweight) and some sneakers. This is the perfect work from home look or its perfect for running errands too.
Shop the look: tee (true to size, I am in a small), jeans (true to size), cardigan (true to size), sneakers

Outfit 2 (above)
I styled these shorts 6 ways last week (you can see that post here)! They literally go with EVERYTHING and they are so soft and lightweight for summer days. They look great with a graphic tee and if you need a little extra layer I love a denim jacket with the green.
Shop the looktee (true to size, I am in a small), shorts (run big, I went down a size to XS), birkenstocks, denim jacket (true to size)

Outfit 3 (above)
Leggings and lounge clothes are still VERY much in my regular rotation. I'm getting dressed more in "real" clothes these days but I still love and crave a good athleisure look. A graphic tee works great with leggings and I love a little pop of color and texture in the form of a sweatshirt over the shoulders in case of chilly mornings or sitting in my office working.
Shop the look: tee (true to size, I am in a small), leggings (true to size, I am in size small), sweatshirt, similar sneakers

Outfit 4 (above)
How cute is this a little graphic tee with a flowy black midi skirt!?!? It's so easy and perfect for heading out and about or even just lounging around the house.
Shop the look: tee (true to size, I am in a small), skirt (I went down a size to XS), sandals

Outfit 5 (above)
When in doubt... just go with a monochromatic look! White with white works great and it's a no-brainer.  It also is SUPER summery and the perfect time to wear this look! I am living in Birks lately so it's the perfect addition to any outfit in my opinion.
Shop the look: tee (true to size, I am in a small), jeans (I went down a size), Birkenstock's

Outfit 6 (above)
This one may be a little more fall-ish but I couldn't resist this classic combo! I adore this sweater blazer (I have it in 3 colors!) and it works great with black jeans and a graphic tee. Hip but casual.
Shop the look: tee (true to size, I am in a small), sweater blazer (runs big, I am in an XS), jeans, sandals


 

site design by kiki co.