Thursday, April 2, 2020

March 2020 Bestsellers!

It's April... finally! It's been the never ending winter mixed with the never ending stay-at-home month of March and I am very very much hoping that we are coming out to the other side of all this mess.  Maybe now that April is here there is a very, very small dot of light at the end of the tunnel. I hope you all are staying sane and healthy and happy. It's definitely been a time of introspection for me and lots of downtime with the family. We have good days and bad days but I think the good days are slowly starting to outpace the bad. It's taken some time to get used to the new normal and grieve some of the losses like vacations, school, time with friends and sports activities for the kids. But the weather is starting to feel a lot more like spring which brings lots of hope and opportunities for fresh air - so that is bringing us all a lot of joy!

The March bestseller list is what we are here for today and it's a good one! Plenty of cozy at home pieces mixed with spring finds. You can see the archive of the bestsellers here for lots of other fan favorites. I love pulling together the bestseller list every month because it's a look at what YOU all are loving the most, instead of me blabbing on about what I like for a change!

In the number one spot is this top is weird and amazing at the same time. It's one size fits most (I would call it a medium) and is super soft and cozy. Laying flat it looks like a super weird shape but when it's worn it's the perfect drapey, cozy top! I love wearing mine with leggings but it looks cute with jeans too! The color I am wearing here is "KHAKI". For more outfit ideas, I styled it 4 ways here. (shown with leggings - now 25% off!)

Coming in at the number two spot are these Birkenstocks. They also made last months bestseller list too... and for good reason. They are so cute and will get tons of wear this spring and summer and fall and forever. They are a bit stiff straight out of the box, but I've found they soften up nicely. I've been wearing them around the house with socks to break them in. You can see them styled into 6 outfits here.

In spot number 3 is this cotton sweater that I can't stop raving about and wearing. In one month I've portably already worn is 6 or more times. I just can't resist. It's perfectly cozy while still being perfect for spring. I've worn it with leggings and jeans and love it with both. This is officially my stay-at-home-2020 sweater. It runs a little oversized. I am in my usual size small here. It's also on sale for 25% off right now!

The number four spot goes to this gorgeous cotton sweater... it's definitely the month for spring sweaters! This one is super soft, available in lots of colors and is a great price. I went up one size to a medium for a slouchier fit. This piece is 25% off right now!

(above) White Vintage Straight Leg Jeans (or more sizes here)
The number 5 spot goes to these white jeans I am LOVING lately. I love to see you are enjoying them too! They appeared in my spring capsule so if you are looking for ideas to style them... check out all those outfits here! These jeans run a little big, I went down one size. Plus they are on sale for only $75 right now! (shown with black top)




 

site design by kiki co.