Thursday, December 12, 2019

my everyday style: winter layers!

It's that time of year when no amount of layers seem to be enough layers! I'm constantly brainstorming new ways to layer and stay comfortable for winter. This puffer coat layered with a lightweight fleece is my new favorite combo! The half zip fleece is so soft and warm on it's own and since it's fairly lightweight, it works great under a puffer coat. I even impress myself sometimes...

This look is PERFECT for all your pre-holiday errands and running around. These are the warmest and most comfortable and most flattering leggings I own and paired with sneakers this entire look is ready to knock off all your holiday to-dos!









Outfit Details:
Half Zip Fleece (true to size I am in a small)
Puffer Coat (I went down a size to XS)
Leggings (true to size, I am in a small)


 

site design by kiki co.