Wednesday, December 4, 2019

my everyday style: 3 ways to style a sequin skirt for the holidays!

Who can resist a little sparkle and shine this time of year!?!? Certainly NOT ME. I saw this sequin skirt and it was LOVE at first sight! I was so excited to style it up three ways for you today and I absolutely can not wait to wear it for some holiday happenings this year.

Read on to see how to style this sequin skirt three ways for the holiday...



For classic holiday bash...

A simple black bodysuit (that is unbelievably comfortable) and black heels look effortless but super chic with the sequin skirt. I added a knotted headband to give it a very modern feel. 
Shop the pieces: black bodysuit (true to size, I am in a small), sequin skirt (true to size, I am in a small), heels, bag, similar headband






For a cozy but chic New Years Eve...

I love the unexpected feel of an oversized sweater with the sequin skirt. It's hip and cool while being insanely comfortable and cozy. I absolutely love it with leopard accents.
Shop the pieces: cream sweater (oversized, go down one or two sizes, I am in an XS), sequin skirt (true to size, I am in a small), leopard shoes, leopard clutch






For the invite that says casual but festive...

You only live once... and why not break out the sequins for a festive but casual party. No reason! I love this graphic sweatshirt and sneakers with the sequin skirt. It's such a fun holiday look!
Shop the pieces: Merry sweatshirt (runs small go up a size, I am in in a medium - or similar or similar), sequin skirt (true to size, I am in in a small), sneakers







 

site design by kiki co.