Wednesday, September 18, 2019

the leopard edit!

I am SO in love with leopard this fall - am I alone? There are SO many fun ways to wear leopard right now... and not that it's ever gone out of style, but it's definitely having a MOMENT. Whether you want to make a BIG statement with leopard like this bold leopard print skirt or care to just dabble with it here and there with a piece like these leopard print sneakers - this trend really offers something for everyone. I know I have had a lot of fun incorporating leopard into my closet here and there for many years. But this season I seem to have gone full in.

Today I pulled together 3 fun looks for fall featuring leopard print... because the best part about leopard print is how fun it is to style and wear! It adds instantly personality to any look and definitely makes any outfit feel super chic and stylish!
Outfit 1: Leopard Skirt
Wear this daring leopard skirt for a fun girls night out, date night or even day in the office if you work in a more creative environment. I love it paired with a graphic tee and a denim jacket to keep the look easy to pull together and approachable. 

Outfit 2: Leopard Sneakers
Leopard sneakers or shoes (loafers or flats in a leopard print are also perfect here too!) are probably the least commitment when it comes to a pop of leopard! They instantly make any look super pulled together and whatever your shoe style, there is a leopard shoe for you! Pair them with an oversized sweater and black jeans for an easy mom-on-the-go look! 

Outfit 3: Casual Leopard
Keep it ultra casual with a leopard sweatshirt for everyday running errands or for casual weekends. This top definitely makes a statement with the leopard print, but it being a sweatshirt it also says "I'm super laid back" - which is a vibe I always love to give off. Paired with a large tote and Birkenstock sandals you are ready to tackle all the mom duties for the day in style.


 

site design by kiki co.