Monday, July 15, 2019

Amazon Favorites for Prime Day!

It's Amazon Prime Day today so in honor I thought I would share a few of my recent and long standing Amazon favorites. There are LOTS of deals to be had today, but since many of the deals are so specific it can be difficult to hunt down specific products on sale. If you are shopping the sale today for big ticket items like tvs, kindles, small kitchen appliances and other finds that are deeply discounted - may the force be with you! I know it can be a fun sale to shop!

I won't be covering the sale specifically or ordering items in the sale to show you, like with the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. But instead sharing just a few select items I've ordered recently that I love! If you like this post... make sure to check out two of my other very popular Amazon posts (this one with all the random things I've found on Amazon and this one and this one with some recent home goods I've purchased from Amazon).


I just found these really comfortable and lightweight bras - they are under $30! I bought three colors and have been wearing them constantly!
Love these sunglassess and this style is so popular right now! Plus they are only $10.
How fun are these basket weave earrings? So cute for summer!
This wool & cashmere spray is great for refreshing sweaters... I use it a couple of times a year on my sweaters.
These basket clutches (mine is size small) are so fun and trendy - so they are perfect for purchasing a dupe instead of spending major $$$ on the expensive version.
I ADORE this sun hat (color is A-Khaki). It's really substantial, packs well and is adjustable. All the things you want a summer hat to be.
These leggings I've been raving about for EVER. They are so soft and stretchy, wash well and are a great price. I own three pairs and wear them for bed and around the house pretty much everyday! (note: these are a lounge legging... they don't have the compression that comes with a workout legging)



 

site design by kiki co.