Wednesday, June 5, 2019

summer old navy try on session!

Today I have a new Old Navy try on session for you ladies! You all have been loving the try on sessions lately here on the blog and I love bringing them to you. It's always so nice to see how pieces fit versus how they look online or on the hanger in the store. Old Navy always has SO many cute warm weather pieces, I feel like it's the season they do best. And this summer it's no exception. I found tons of cute pieces and I am excited to share them with you. Let's take a look....

above: This ruffle sleeve top is just SO gorgeous. The front button detailing is really nice and then that open v-neck of ruffles is really flattering and feminine. I found this top to fit true to size, I am wearing a size small here. I paired it with some of my favorite ON jeans and sandals and a basket clutch (similar) for an easy summer look!

above: It's a sad fact that lightweight sweaters are still needed - we have had the coldest spring! But if they are necessary at least this one is AMAZING. It's super soft and the perfect not-too-hot-not-too-cold piece for these cooler days. Plus it's comes in TONS of color options. I find it runs true to size, I am in a small. I love the sweater paired with these high waisted denim shorts. I find high waist denim shorts to be flattering but usually too short. This pair is the exception. It's got a nice high waist AND a full 3.5 inch inseam which is nice and mom friendly. They are true to size, I am in a 4 and I usually wear a size 26/27 in jeans. I love the sweater and shorts paired with sneakers and a tote (similar) for mom-duty.


above and below: I love a good tank dress for summer and this midi style is simple and classic. It's a nice stretchy material that isn't too clingy and there are a few color options. I tried the stripe and the black.  They look great on their own or you could dress it up a bit with a belt. (shown with brown sandals and black sandals) The dress runs true to size, I am in a small.


above: This eyelet top is GORGEOUS in person. I am really excited about this piece for summer. I will definitely be styling it with blue denim or white denim too this summer. It runs true to size, I am in a size small. These black denim shorts are another winner! Again they have the nice high waist and I love the button front with a flattering 3 inch inseam that is still mom friendly. I found them to be true to size. I am wearing a size 4 and I usually wear a 26/27. I love the black and white pieces paired with brown accessories like these sandals and bucket bag (similar).

above: Wearing a cardigan buttoned up as a sweater is a trend I've seen popping up this spring. I wanted to try it and I am so glad I did! It's so cute and fun for something different. I love it paired with high waist jeans and pale pink accessories like these sandals and clutch (similar) for a summer date night or lunch with friends. The sweater runs a little big. I am in an XS here.

above: This fit and flare dress is a style I've been wanting to try and I'm glad I did! I love the fitted top with the nice and flowy skirt. This dress is super comfortable and a great price. You could dress it up with fun accessories for a really affordable wedding guest dress or pair it with sandals and a denim jacket for a casual weekend look too. The dress runs true to size, I am wearing a size small. I paired it with sandals and a clutch bag.

above: These classic tanks seem to have a cult following and I can see why. They are soft and stretchy and really flattering. They are available in quite a few colors and it runs true to size, I am in a  size small. I love it paired with a black denim skirt for a sleek summer look. This denim skirt is really comfortable and stretchy. It also runs true to size, I am in a size 4. The look is completed with gold sandals.

above: I am always a sucker for a striped dress and they seem to sell out so quickly each season. This one is semi fitted without being too tight. I found it to run true to size. I love it paired with sneakers and a bucket bag (similar) for running around town.

above: Lastly are these simple linen blend t-shirts. They aren't anything too special but each season I stock up on a few. I find them to be really comfortable and flattering for a simple t-shirt and the price is definitely right! I am wearing a size small here, they run true to size. I love them with distressed jeans for just about the easiest outfit ever.


 

site design by kiki co.