Monday, May 13, 2019

instagram lately...

I'm coming in hot with an Instagram round up today for you! If you aren't already following me on Instagram - what are you waiting for?  It's a fun peek into my daily outfits, behind the scenes fun and really just a fun way for us to get to know one another better.

The weather has been insane lately... not very spring-like at all, unfortunately.  So getting dressed has been a challenge to say the least. My head is in spring but the weather is not so much. If you are looking for spring-ish outfits for dealing with similar weather... I hope these outfits are inspiring!

above: Sweatshirts and sneakers are ALWAYS a good idea, especially when they are this cute and stylish! (shop the pieces: FEELINGS sweatshirt, white jeans, sneakers, sunglasses)

above: Spring is all about stripes. Stripes effortlessly feel like spring even when the weather doesn't 100% cooperate. (shop the pieces: left outfit - stripe top, jeans, sneakers / middle outfit - similar stripe tank, shorts, sandals / right outfit - stripe topwhite jeans, gold sandals)

above: Did I mention that there were a lot of sweatshirts this past month? Yes. A lot. I packed away MOST of my winter sweaters and sweatshirts have back filled their place in my closet by default.  They are the perfect not-too-warm piece for cool spring days. (shop the pieces: camo sweatshirt, jeanssneakers)

above: A classic v-neck tee and distressed jeans is my number one go-to combo for spring days. It's such a no-brainer and easy to pull together for busy moms. (shop the pieces: v-neck teejeans, sneakers)

above: It unfortunately hasn't been warm enough for dresses - yet! But I know it's coming and when it does I will be ready with a simple striped tee dress - one of my personal favorites. This dress is from last season so I will link similar options, but if your closet doesn't have one (or ten!) yet - I highly recommend a striped dress! (shop the pieces: similar striped dress or similar striped dress, denim jacket, leopard sandals, similar strap bag)

above: I love how a pair of shoes can totally transform the feel of an outfit... sneakers, sandals or loafers would all work equally well with this jeans and t-shirt combo. But depending on what the day calls for the look can easily be switched up by switching out the shoes. (shop the pieces: jeans, t-shirt, basket clutch, sneakers, sandals, loafers)


 

site design by kiki co.