Thursday, March 14, 2019

instagram lately!

How is March nearly half over already? My, my my! Time flies! Once a month I enjoy rounding up the highlights of what has been happening over on Instagram... if you aren't following me there yet, please do! There is lots of outfit inspiration that doesn't always hit the blog, I've started uploading videos weekly on IGTV and I do lots of try on sessions that don't always make it to the blog in Stories.  There is LOTS of good stuff going on over there!

Today's Instagram round up is loaded full of outfit ideas as we transition to spring and some fun peeks into my home. I haven't shown a lot of our new home in the 6+ months we have lived here - but it's been fun sharing a few spaces here and there and I think you guys have enjoyed it as well!

Here are some of the highlights from Instagram lately...

above: This outfit is PERFECT for transitioning to spring. The cardigan is still warm enough for cool days, but not too hot or wooly. I love it paired with these high waisted jeans (SUCH a good price!) and mules and a tote for an easy winter to spring look. (Shop the pieces: cardigan, jeans, similar tote, similar mules)

above: It's all about spring sweaters right now... those magical sweaters that are lightweight enough to not make you die of heat if the afternoon warms up and that are still warmer than just a simple t-shirt. I love this one - it's light and airy and perfect for layering. (shop the pieces: jeans, sweater, sunglasses, espadrilles)

above: I recently snagged these fabric bins with leather pulls for an AMAZING price for our master bath. I am so obsessed with them - they make me smile every time I walk into the bathroom.

above: Spring means LOTS of stripes for me. I can't get enough stripes ever and for some reason I am especially drawn to them this time of year.  Fun details like distressing on the striped top or the heart patch on these jeans take basics to the next level. (Shop the pieces: striped top, jeans, flats)

above: I absolutely can't wait for sleeveless weather - so I've been squirreling away fun tops like this! This ruffle top is an amazing price and oh so cute... paired with high waisted jeans and pointy flats is a fun and trendy way to wear ruffles this spring. (Shop the pieces: top, jeans - on sale!, flats, similar clutch)

above: The sunshine has finally made a return to Michigan on an *almost* regular basis.  I love when it streams in my windows. This is a simple IKEA console with pulls from Anthropologie for some added flair. (lamp, basket and geode are from Home Goods)

above: I'm constantly thinking about warmer weather but since it will be a while I like to brainstorm about how I will wear pieces in the future in addition to wearing them now. This striped top works great with a jacket, black jeans and flats now and will be just as cute with shorts, sandals and a woven tote once warmer weather arrives! (Shop the pieces: striped top, quilted jacket, jeans, flats, shorts, similar sandals, woven tote, hat)

above: This combo has been the foundation for lots of outfits lately. Jeans and a tee and sneakers. It would be great on it's own next month (fingers crossed) but for now I love it with a cardigan for extra layers. (Shop the pieces: tee, jeans, sneakers)

above: These baskets I have hanging on the wall in my living room got a TON of comments and questions when they recently showed up in the background of an Instagram Story. The original place I bought them no longer stocks them - but I found a great source for them.  They are lightweight and hang easily and give a ton of texture and character to a room. (shop the pieces: baskets, similar chair)

above: I can't WAIT for dress season! It's so easy to pull on a dress and go and I know already that this striped t-shirt dress is going to get tons of wear this summer.  Here I paired it with a utility jacket, espadrilles and a cute basket clutch in anticipation of warmer days. (Shop the pieces: t-shirt dress, similar jacket, espadrilles, basket tote or less expensive option)

above: Spring shoe roll call! All my favorites are here... now we just need all this snow to melt!


 

site design by kiki co.