Tuesday, December 18, 2018

winter j.crew try-on session!

With J.Crew's current BUY MORE/SAVE MORE sale... now is a great time to stock up on some LAST MINUTE gifts or wardrobe needs for the holidays! You can get up to 40% off your order right now. If you don't have a Christmas or New Year's outfit... NOW is the time to shop!  These are pieces that I snagged for myself and LOVE for the holidays and beyond.  Let's get to it...

above: I could NOT resist this sequin top for NYE!  It's so stunning in person and you have got to see how beautiful the back of it is... just gorgeous! I love it paired with jeans for a pulled together yet casual look for the holidays. I am wearing a size 2 here, which is my usual size. // I'm wearing it with THESE jeans... which I ordered in my regular size but petite length.  They are a touch short, so I am going to go back for the regular length. They are stretchy and comfortable with a super high waist that is very flattering. 

above: I'm loving these shawl/ponchos this season.  I have THIS one that is wool and cozy and warm and this one is lighter weight. It's perfect for warm weather travel - I love the idea of throwing it over a t-shirt or even a swimsuit for a vacation. 

above: You've seen this BOLD red fair isle sweater before... it's just SO good. I love it for the holidays and winter in general. I am wearing a size small here... you could go down a size for a snugger fit or your usual size for a more casual fit.

above: I am OBSESSED with this sweater and I can already tell I will be living in it this winter. It's insanely SOFT and stretchy. I am wearing a size small here. I love that it's longer in the back for wearing with leggings. It's available in LOTS of colors so there is something for everyone here and would make a really great gift.

above: I have this fleece in cream from last winter and I LOVE it so much that I couldn't resist it in another color. The black is easy and simple. It's perfect with jeans or with leggings - I just love that it's so easy to throw on and stay cozy in for winter. I am wearing a size XS here - I think it runs a little big.

above: This is another sweater you may have already seen here on the blog - it's worth repeating because it's SUCH a classic and it's not always eligible for a discount - but it's on sale now! It is also available in SO many colors and it's so classic you will wear it all winter.   I am wearing a size small here... I love the slouchy fit. 

above: This sweater is another repeat here on the blog... it's also been one of the best sellers here on the blog for quite a few weeks. It's SOFT and warm and I love the classic mockneck cut. I am wearing a size XS here for a more tailored fit. But a small fit more relaxed on me if you want that fit too!


 

site design by kiki co.