Friday, October 19, 2018

a week of outfits... fall!

If  you follow me on Instagram you know that I usually (TRY!) to post my daily outfits there on Stories. It's just a quick look into my life behind the scenes of the outfits that don't usually make the blog... but today I thought I would round them up into a weeks worth of outfit ideas. Straight from my closet, to yours.  I hope you enjoy this new post format... is this something you would like to see more of in the future?


The perfect EASY combo for a Monday... I love the way black jeans and a denim jacket look together. Insert any favorite sweater you have!

Another pair I fall back a lot on in the fall and winter - a cozy flannel with a half tuck and jeans. It's so easy and most people already own some sort of this combo already.

This blazer look is nothing new - but it's always classic. A sweater blazer is a more casual alternative to a "regular" blazer - but both are great for looking and feeling pulled together.

When the week is taking it's toll, this pulled together athleisure look is perfect for getting through the busy-ness of the week. 

High waisted, straight leg jeans ("mom" jeans) are all the rage here and a fun trend to try on a Friday. I paired the jeans with loafers to keep the look from feeling too "trendy."

The weekend is here! Book a sitter and get out to dinner with friends and/or your husband. I love this wrap sweater for a fun date night look.

Make sure to kick back and relax a little today in the midst of all the sports and errands that round out the weekend in a cozy cardigan. 



 

site design by kiki co.