Monday, October 1, 2018

16 sweaters you'll FALL for!

Sweaters are my absolute favorite piece to shop for - and wear! I just love adding a few new sweaters to my wardrobe every fall and winter and really it's one of the only parts of winter (or cooler weather) that I enjoy.  They make all those cold winter days worth it. This time of year I am like a little squirrel gathering warm pieces to stock away for the colder days... although, ewwww - some of the really cold days have already hit us (it was 40 and raining all day here yesterday - gross!). I tend towards neutral colors and I am a real sucker for cream and white sweaters - I don't even want to admit how many I own! Interesting textures, knits and silhouettes are one of my favorite things about sweaters - there are just SO many styles to fall in love with.

I just love that sweaters are so easy to style... for fall add skinny jeans and flats, for winter pair with leggings and boots. Done. Of course there are a million ways you can layer them with vests, jackets, pair with denim skirts or dress them up with heels too.  You can go as simple or as "styled" as you want with a sweater...

Today I rounded up 16 gorgeous sweaters you will "fall" for this month... I've already added this v-neck cashmere sweater to my wardrobe along with this cream funnel neck sweater that I just LOVE. And you may remember this cable knit cardigan I snagged in pink from the NSale - it's back in stock in all colors! Otherwise I definitely have this camo cutie on my wishlist, I can always go for another basic cardigan and if I find a poncho I want to buy it... anyone else!?! Any lovelies that are standing out to you here?




 

site design by kiki co.