Wednesday, August 8, 2018

my everyday style: halter top love!

I don't usually go for halter tops... and really I don't know why. They are comfortable and flattering and this top is no exception! It's been my go-to date night top this summer. And we all need a go-to date night top! Right!?!?  I love it paired with platform sandals, raw hem jeans (I cut the hems off myself!) and for chilly nights or restaurants a little jacket as well.

I admit that I am really starting to move into a "fall" state of mind... sure we have plenty of gorgeous and warm weather left of the summer, even in the Midwest. But I'm starting to get ready for true fall weather, regular school schedules (crazy as they may be) and of course for fall clothes on the regular. This is the perfect outfit for that mood. It's comfortable enough to wear in the heat but definitely has an "almost fall" vibe to it with the darker colors and the addition of the green jacket (which I could wear near everyday when the weather cools). I guess, all that to say that it's the perfect late summer look.

I've already ran into a few pumpkin decor at one of my favorite retailers (cough *homegoods*) and to be honest, I'm not really mad about it.













Outfit Details:
Top (I'm wearing an xs, it runs a little big)
Jeans (I cut the hem off myself!)
Platform Sandals (on sale!)



 

site design by kiki co.