Tuesday, October 31, 2017

my everyday style: the best under $50 top!

I don't know about you, but I am always looking for those real gem pieces that are super cute and super easy to wear. This little twist top is exactly that!  It's made from a thinner sweatshirt material that is oh so soft and with the little twist feature in the front it's super flattering.  I love that it can pair with jeans and a leather jacket just as well as with leggings and sneakers for the weekend too.  It would also look super cute with a puffer vest or a denim jacket over top.  And the big bonus is that it's under $50 on top of it all.  Don't like it in grey? It's available in lots of other colors too (14 colors to be exact!). I should probably stop as now I am just gushing. But you get the point. This top rocks.

Can you believe it's November TOMORROW. I mean, really people, where does the time go? I have a super exciting November in the works with some fun blog projects that are outside my comfort zone, but going to be really great.  We also have some family travel and of course, Thanksgiving is always something to look forward to - I can already smell the mashed potatoes and butter. Mmmmmm...  And believe it or not, the holidays kick off here on the blog in mere days with gift guides, holiday-ready outfits, holiday recipes and a general feeling of coziness and cheer around here.   If there is something you would LOVE to see for the holidays on the blog... make sure you send me a little note/email/dm/etc to let me know! I want to make sure that the holiday season here is geared right to what my readers are looking for, so I'd love to hear from you.









Outfit details:
Over the knee boots (similar splurge or similar save)



 

site design by kiki co.