Thursday, August 24, 2017

my everyday style: that almost fall feeling!

The other night I popped out for a few quick errands and you guys - it felt like fall!  The days are still warm and sunny, but when evening and nighttime rolls around you can definitely feel fall is on it's way. There is a crispness to the air that wasn't there a few weeks (heck, even a few days ago) and I LOVE it.  There are even a few leaves starting to fall... I mean, we are officially in fall business here in Michigan.  Yippeee!

So naturally this is the time of year I start wearing the pieces I will eventually miss most when the weather cools for good, like white jeans.  To fight that fall air I snagged this insanely cozy cardigan recently and I am SO in love with it.  It's insanely soft and the perfect weight for that almost fall feeling.  I can already tell this cardigan is going to get a ton of use in the coming weeks and months.

This upcoming weekend is officially our last summer weekend before school begins so we are taking off on a little road trip to have some last minute summer fun while we can.  Follow our adventures on Instagram and Instagram stories... I'm sure I'll be over there tons this weekend.








Outfit Details:
White Jeans (similar or similar)



 

site design by kiki co.