Tuesday, August 22, 2017

6 must-have shoes for fall (and a fun announcement)!

You guys... today I am launching (errr, re-launching my once defunct) YouTube channel.  Yay!  Cue the confetti and pop the champagne! Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel here... or as always, stay tuned here on the blog for fun video content.  I am keeping it low key with quick and (hopefully) entertaining videos that I hope to produce and bring to you a few times each month. If you have a fun video series idea, please leave me a comment... I would love to hear your feedback on adding video to the blog in the coming months!


~~~

Today we are chatting about all my favorite shoe picks for fall and as an added bonus I am bringing it all to life with a video... then read on below to see why I love these pieces and shop similar pieces at all price points!

From top, clockwise:

The Neutral Heel... I'm terrible about wearing heels, but lately there are a few events I have wanted/needed heels for and so I splurged on this pair and do NOT regret it. The block heel and ankle strap makes these crazy comfortable and I kid you not I walked like 5 miles in these in Chicago. So they have definitely earned a spot I my closet! These are also available in a few colors too.
(or shop a similar less expensive option which are gorgeous too!)

The Loafer Mule... this year is the year of the mule and I don't hate it. I find mules to be super comfortable (hello, no heel blisters!) and this pair literally goes with everything in my closet.  If brown isn't your favorite they are also available in lots of colors, and I mean lots (here, here and here on sale)!

The Suede Loafer... I'm obsessed with grey shoes this season and these loafers are no exception.  They are crazy soft and comfortable and I can't wait for cooler weather to start wearing them regularly.  These are a splurge though - I will admit that.
(or shop a similar less expensive option - lots of colors available)

Black Suede Knot Mule... again with the mules!  This pair is another pair that is insanely comfortable and I love that they instantly dress up any look while being easy to wear.  I also love this knotted pair of mules too.  These are going to get lots of wear with blazers and sweaters this fall.

Black Suede Pumps... again, I really needed to refresh my heel collection and if you aren't great at wearing heels (as in you don't wear them often or you are terrible walking in them, both are me!) then I highly suggest a pair of stacked heels.  The nice big heel makes them easy to walk in and the ankle strap gives your foot and ankle more support.  They are unbelievably comfortable with a nice slip-free tread.
(if you are looking for a lower heel this option is a great price!)

Ankle Boots (similar to shown)... these boots are the perfect everyday shoe for fall. I love pairing them with sweaters, boyfriend jeans, skinny jeans, cozy jackets and pretty much everything in my closet!  You can't go wrong with a great pair of ankle boots. 

What shoes are you most looking forward to wearing as the weather cools? I would love to hear!

 

site design by kiki co.