Tuesday, August 15, 2017

3 fall trends try!

There are a few fall trends I've got my eye on this year... what about you? Florals haven't slowed down since last spring and I love the idea of toughening them up for fall with leather and suede accents.  I'm loving the quirky new-to-the-scene embellished flats.  With everything from flowers, to eyes to insects this footwear trend is a real show stopper.  And a super fun way to add some personality to your everyday look.  If you are feeling sheepish about adding such a bold piece to your wardrobe this fall, just try pairing it with wardrobe staples like classic sweaters and jeans to get acclimated to the trend.   Finally the statement sleeve tops and sweaters of spring and summer are here to stay.  I love the idea of dressing these pieces down with sneakers and distressed jeans for a casual weekend look.

Which of these trends is one you are interested in trying this fall? I would love to hear your thoughts on these looks!





Shop the pieces shown above: 

Shop more of the trends here... 

 Florals...
Embellished Flats...
Statement Sleeves...

 

site design by kiki co.