Monday, March 13, 2017

j.crew spring new arrivals!

J.Crew's new arrivals for spring are so stinking cute I can hardly stand it. I've got about the entire store in my online shopping cart (eek!) - now all I need is for this terrible late season snow storm we've got going on here to scoot on out!  It's pretty clear that pink is carrying over from winter straight into spring in my wardrobe. And my stand-by's of white and blue will definitely be back in new silhouettes and styles.

How cute would this lace up top be with this PINK peacoat trench!?!? I'm dying! I'm loving this chambray top with white jeans and sandals for warmer days. And I could see getting tons of wear out of this striped linen top through spring and summer.  Which are some of your favorites?

The best news of all!?!? All these gorgeous pieces are 25% off today ONLY with code: GETSHOPPING... so spruce up your Monday AND your closet today with these darling pieces...

top row:
the most perfect pale pink bagchambray swing top (so cute!), one shoulder navy swimsuit (I own a similar one and get so many compliments on it!), ankle wrap suede sandalslace-up t-shirt (also available in navy!)

middle row:

bottom row: 


 

site design by kiki co.