Monday, February 20, 2017

my everyday style: the chambray blazer!

I fell head over heels for this chambray blazer a few years ago and since J.Crew keeps re-issuing it every spring, I don't think I am the only one who loves it so much! This year's version has ruffles (OMG!).  I get a ton of wear out of this blazer... it's perfect over tanks, tees, lightweight sweaters, etc, etc. and once the first sign of spring pops - this baby comes out of my closet. I'm probably sounding like a broken record at this point.... but if it is spring or fall, you will likely find me in a blazer.  It's the perfect transitional layering piece.

Can we talk about how sweet this bow sleeve top is?! Adorable!  Bow sleeves, bell sleeves... it's all about the fun sleeve this spring.  And let me tell you... I am buying into this trend 100%.  It's a great way to add a little personality to a look, while still being highly "wearable".  Have you tried this trend yet?








Outfit Details:
Blazer (here or here)
Bow Sleeve Top (here or here)
Heels - on sale!



 

site design by kiki co.