Thursday, January 26, 2017

my everyday style: best in blue!

When I am feeling uninspired in my closet in the morning I always know blue is a safe bet.  And if blue is good, then lots of blue has to be great... right!?!? Does that closet math work out? I feel like it does.  Some mornings it's a no-brainer to get dressed and other days I just can't for the life of my find something to wear.  That's when I pull out a blue piece or two.

This cozy cardigan has been a real favorite these past few months... I love how big and slouchy it is.  It instantly makes any outfit comfortable.  Here I paired it with a classic chambray top, loafers and some distressed jeans. This was one of those outfits I didn't want to take off at the end of the day.  And that is the best feeling!









Outfit Details:
Necklace (available in 3 colors!)





 

site design by kiki co.