Friday, December 16, 2016

my everyday style: crunch time!

Are you feeling it!?!? It's totally holiday crunch time.  Cookies need to be made, gifts need to be wrapped, shopping needs to get finished, decorating needs to get wrapped up and it ALL has to happen in the next few days.  Whew!

I'm depending on easy layers for running errands and getting it all done.  I love the idea of a little pop of pink to keep me motivated for my never ending holiday to do list.  It's the perfect layer for under a coat while I buzz around town like the little Santa's helper that I am. These flats are SO insanely comfortable, they are perfect of running errands in - and these babies are on SALE and also come in tons of fun colors too.  The suede is so soft they feel great on my feet.

If you are still working on your shopping - make sure to check out my gift guides!  There are tons of great options there for even the most difficult to buy for and most online stores are still guaranteeing holiday delivery (and many for FREE!).  So be sure to check those out!









Details:
Coat (no longer available, I LOVE this similar one or more similar options)
Flats - on sale!
Sunglasses - on sale!





 

site design by kiki co.