Monday, December 5, 2016

holiday wardrobe checklist!

This time of year the holiday parties just keep on popping up! I've got so many other things to think about that sometimes my holiday party wardrobe planning gets put on the back burner.  To insure I am in tip top shape for holiday parties I like to make sure I have a handful of party-ready pieces on hand.   You know, those pieces that are festive and fun that can be mixed and matched easily to make for the perfect holiday party look.

Here I rounded up the perfect plaid top, fun sequined pieces like a sequin embellished jeans and sequin skirt a kick butt faux fur jacket, a classic red blazer that would make any outfit instantly festive and the most gorgeous pair of green earrings.  When you pair them with a feather topvelvet pumps or a plaid clutch - you are party ready in NO time at all.   Not all gatherings this time of year are super dressy - so even just pairing a gorgeous white sweater with a red bag and some crystal earrings can make for a festive look.

Or shop the pieces below...





 

site design by kiki co.