Thursday, November 10, 2016

my everyday style: flowy florals for fall!

Florals are definitely having a moment this fall... and they are always a classic wardrobe choice. I'm not one to be overly drawn to florals, but every once in a while I will find a pattern that really catches my eye and then I am hooked!   This floral top did exactly that!  I love the neckline detailing and the flowy fit - it even has pockets! I mean, how cute is that!?!? Since it's a tank, it's perfect for spring and summer... but here I paired it with a cozy cashmere cardigan and it was a great fall look as well.

In other news! I made my first podcast guest appearance yesterday! If you haven't checked out the episode with Surviving Sarah yet... the direct link is right here. We talked about growing your blog or small business in the nooks and crannies of life, motherhood with two tweens in the house, body image and blogging, how I view the role of social media in my life and business, my favorite books so far this year and lots more.  It was a really fun girl-talk time.  I hope you will listen and let me know what you think!






(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Outfit details:
Top, Free People (available in 2 other colors - I love the black!)
Cardigan, Nordstrom (similar, similar or similar less expensive)
Jeans, Citizens of Humanity (similar or similar less expensive)
Earrings, Kendra Scott (or I love these!)
Bag, Rebecca Minkoff
Sunglasses, Tory Burch



 

site design by kiki co.