Monday, November 14, 2016

my everyday style: a cape!

I'm a sucker for a cape or poncho of any type.  They have got to be the easiest and coziest things to just throw on and head out the door.  And if it's easy AND cozy AND cute... I'm sold. 

This fall has been on the warmer side compared to previous fall seasons.  The fact that it hasn't snowed yet or I haven't gotten out the puffer coat yet is amazing.  So I am really loving the opportunity to wear these types of medium-warm layers lately.  Throwing on a cape and a little sweater underneath is the perfect fall outfit for me.  And adding in my riding boots is the icing on the cake!

If you love capes as much as I do... I linked to tons of great options below that I think you will love. 








(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Outfit Details:
Cape, Nordstrom
Sweater, J.Crew (here or here)
Jeans, Citizens of Humanity
Boots, Tory Burch (or similar or similar less expensive)
Sunglasses, Tory Burch

Shop gorgeous capes... 




Shop my look head to toe...


 

site design by kiki co.