Wednesday, June 1, 2016

my everyday style: off the shoulder!

Somehow it's June 1st already. I mean, what!?!? Where the heck did April and May go, this spring just flew by and now we are already into summer.  I just can't believe it. Is time going crazy fast for any of you gals too? 

Any who - let's get this outfit, shall we? How do we feel about "trends" these days??  The older I get, the less I really seem to care is what I am noticing lately.  The off-the-shoulder trend has swept through the blogging world and ALL our favorite retailers this spring like wild fire.  Even though I'm not so into trends lately I thought I would dip my toe in and give this one a good old college try.

This off the shoulder top with a bow back is down right adorable and I loved pairing it with jeans and sandals.  But in all honesty, I don't know if this trend is totally "me".  It's fun to wear from time to time to dress up, but it may not make it to "closet staple" status this season for me.  Have you tried this trend yet? What do you think? Is it one you love or one you will pass on?  I'd love to hear your thoughts!






(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Outfit Details:
Top, Banana Republic (similar or similar)
Jeans, J.Crew (similar)
Sunglasses, Tory Burch
Sandals, J.Crew (similar)
Earrings & Necklace (similar), Gorjana via Rocksbox - get your first month FREE with code: jillggxoxo


 

site design by kiki co.