Tuesday, December 8, 2015

my everyday style: winter style with Naturalizer!

Winter style boils down to three things for me: sweaters + scarves + finding a way to keep my feet warm AND stylish! When the temps start dipping I turn to ankle booties to keep my feet warm and stylish all winter long.

Today is my 3rd (and final) installment in the Season Shifters campaign with Naturalizer.   So far I've styled these boots for late summer and fall.  Today I'm styling them up for winter with a fair isle sweater and super warm faux fur scarf. These boots are ultra comfortable and as you can see from previous posts… super easy to style up no matter what the season!

Read on to see how I style them for winter and then all three looks together… then snag your own pair and mix and match them yourself!








Here are all three looks together...


(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Outfit details:
Scarf/similar or similar


Or shop the pieces below...




 

site design by kiki co.