Wednesday, November 25, 2015

holiday gift guides 2015: best gifts for kids!

The holidays are here and with it comes the thrill and excitement of finding the perfect gifts for all your loved ones.  Sometimes it's not so easy though… right!?!? Fear no more! I've got your holiday shopping IN THE BAG with my holiday gift guides and Early Bird/Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopping guides.  So that you have time to savor the season AND you look like the holiday hero.  Sounds like a win/win in my book!  Just make sure you stay connected with the best of good life's content +  sales alerts all season long!

newsletter | facebook | instagram | twitter | pinterest | good life mobile app

~~~

Today I've got an AWESOME round up of gifts for kids… my kids are 8 and 11 and are definitely in the 'tween' phase - which can be such a difficult age to buy for.   In fact, I feel like a lot of kids are hard to buy for these days!  So each year I try to pick a creative and fun group of gifts that the kids will use and love. But that will also keep them "kids" - you know!?!? Clothes and electronics are great for older kids… but even as they get older I think kids, and parents, want to keep the magic of the season alive by giving gifts that are still youthful and whimsical while still checking the "cool" box for kids.  Here I chose gifts that embody that idea… many of these will be under the tree for my own kids.  So this gift guide is one I take very seriously.  

I hope you find something special for the awesome young men and ladies in your life!


Or shop the pieces below...


 

site design by kiki co.