Tuesday, September 15, 2015

my everyday style: greys!

Grey is what I wear when I don't know what to wear. It's the default for when you just need something to wear and you can't or won't be able to put a lot of thought into it. But it never fails that I end up being happy with the look.  You just can't go wrong with grey, friends. Here I paired two grey hues together for a monochromatic grey look that I loved.  It was easy and comfortable and the light weight layers worked great together.  Especially since the weather here thinks it's fall one minute and summer the next.  






(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Outfit Details:
Grey Tank, Old Navy (similar or similar)
Destroyed Denim, Gap (old, but similar or similar)
Shoes, Dolce Vita (similar or similar or similar less expensive)
Necklace, J.Crew (similar or similar)
Bag, Deux Lux (similar or similar)

Or shop the look below (keep in mind some thumbnails below will show other color options… click through to see colors featured here!)



 

site design by kiki co.