Friday, April 3, 2015

what to wear: Easter 2015!

It's Easter weekend already… can you believe it? For me Easter is the un-official start of spring and one of my favorite holidays… it means flowers, pastels, jelly beans, brunch and of course experiencing the joy of our Savior's resurrection.  All the best things in life really. I've got my kiddos Easter baskets stuffed and hidden and the brunch reservations made (this year we are doing brunch out… usually I host it here so I will be curious to see if it's more relaxing or not) - now it's just what to wear, right?

Sweet dresses in pink or navy (or white jeans if you prefer something more casual), pastel accessories like this clutch or earrings and a bright and bold heel or a simple neutral shoe are easy ways to dress the part for a day of family and fun.  What will you be wearing for Easter this year?


top outfit: 

middle outfit:

bottom outfit:


 

site design by kiki co.