Wednesday, March 11, 2015

12 spring sandals to love!

Sandals have to be one of my favorite wardrobe pieces to buy each spring.  It's so liberating when spring arrives to pack away the heavy shoes and boots and break out a few fun pairs of sandals to wear.    I always love to find that one pair that makes my heart go pitter-patter… or the one pair that is such an absolute steal you feel like you found the bargain of the century!  Either way the thrill and the rush of finding cute sandals for spring is real.

While sandals are definitely a summer staple, I love to mix them into spring outfits weather dependent.  Maybe a little sweater and jeans and a pair of sandals, I especially love them with boyfriend jeans this time of year or I definitely want to have a new pair or two on hand for spring break. Today I've got a slew of new spring sandals for you at all price points. I think you are really going to love these picks this season!


$

$$

$$$



 

site design by kiki co.