Wednesday, February 11, 2015

wear now & later: winter into spring!

Winter is far from over - at least in my neck of the woods - but the new spring items that are popping up in my favorite stores are oh so tempting! It's this time of year that I start craving a new spring wardrobe. Am I alone?

While we won't be wearing sundresses, shorts or sandals anytime soon there are a few new spring items we can easily start working into our wardrobe right now.  Here I chose two new tops I have had my eye on for spring (this striped top and this grosgrain embellished blouse) and showed how to style them for both winter and spring!  Simply by adding a cozy vest or cardigan and boots you can layer these spring tops up and they are suitable to wear now. Then this spring you can pair them with shorts, skirts, and sandals.





What spring pieces do you already have your eye on?


 

site design by kiki co.