Friday, January 9, 2015

on my radar/january2015.

Just a few lovelies that have been on my radar lately… I'm attempting a "no-shopping" month this month… but these pieces are making it very hard to stick to that!

Gorjana is my favorite and they are having a CRAZY 70% off sale right now. GO! Hurry!

Is it too early to start thinking/dreaming about sandal season. I hope not. These!

My new FAVORITE jeans, seriously, I wear these constantly! They fit amazing and don't sag out, ladies, you know what I mean. Perfect with knee high boots too!

I would like 10 of these and then I would like to wear them everyday from now until eternity. Right!?!

rose water
Obsessed with this simple pleasure.  Try the Beautycounter version or the less expensive Boots version… either way, treat yourself to this indulgence for your face.

Ahem, this bag. Insert heart-in-eyes emoji.

This baby is UNDER $30 and so perfect for winter layering. Want, want, want.

Also a few blogs on my radar this month…
Style Bee: love her minimal fashion sense.
Goop: nothing new, but for some reason feels so fresh to me lately.
Kim Ray Style: this gal is an IRL friend and she is doing a fun house tour with outfit photos thing on her blog right now. Worth the check out!


 

site design by kiki co.