Tuesday, January 13, 2015

how to style sneakers!

Raise your hand if you are loving the sneaker trend.  It looks like it is here to stay… and I've been wearing them as much as the weather will allow these days (which is limited with the snow and cold). But they are actually not too bad to wear in snow… they are warm and grip well.  The best thing is that they are perfect for every other season if winter isn't doable for you.  I always love to show a little ankle when I wear my sneaks.  Sneakers add a casual and sporty vibe to any look and it's fun to juxtapose a pulled together look with a pair of trendy sneakers.

I think sneakers are going to be crazy popular this spring, so now is a great time to snag a pair.  Here are a few of my favorite ways to wear my sneakers… and a few of my favorite picks!



1. nike 2. new balance 3. loeffler randall 4. coach - on sale! 5. vans 6. kate spade - on sale! 7. new balance - under $60! 8. superega

(images via my archives and my pinterest page)


 

site design by kiki co.