Monday, August 4, 2014

timeless classics for fall with Ann Taylor!

When the calendar flips to August I immediately start thinking fall clothes (it naturally comes with the territory as a blogger). Not that I wish one day of summer away - no way… I'm still in full on summer mode.  But in between lazy mornings, afternoons poolside and bbqs I am already working on scouring the sites to see what surprises fall has in store for us style-wise.   I will feature a lot of these finds here on the blog… hopefully to make your fall shopping easier!

I randomly ended up on the Ann Taylor site recently - drooling over this jacket - and the more I poked around the more goodies I found and loved.  Ann Taylor is the epitome of classic style and what I love so much about all these pieces is that not only will they be timeless enough to wear for seasons to come but they are also great transitional wear to fall.  Black jeans can still be worn with a tee shirt and sneakers this September or a leather jacket can easily be layered over a great summer dress for a perfect summer to fall look.

And since Ann Taylor pieces are always so beautiful but conservative… they also translate well to an office environment as well.  You really can't go wrong with any of these gorgeous pieces for fall!


2nd row, from left: tote, striped top, leather jacket, drapey pant




 

site design by kiki co.