Monday, July 28, 2014

my everyday style: peplum!

Are you a fan of peplum? I finally took the plunge and bought a peplum top recently and I have to say that I really love this style… I've worn this top a ton of times and I love the silhouette. It's the best of both worlds with it's half fitted and half flowy feel.  

With a pair of white jeans this look was perfect for a recent girls night out.  On another note… today is my birthday! Follow my celebrations on Instagram (user: JillGG) as I'll likely be celebrating a little throughout the day!





(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Details:
Peplum Top, J.Crew Factory - on sale! (or similar)
Jeans, Gap (or similar)
Shoes, Loeffler Randall via Zappos ℅ - on sale (or in gold on sale, in black/brown on sale and in silver on sale)
Bag, Madewell
Necklace, Dear Prudence (local boutique)



 

site design by kiki co.