Thursday, July 3, 2014

July 4th Sales! (pssst…. I bet you didn't know about these three sales!)

Fourth of July sales are out of control this weekend… I know I said I wasn't going to post much this weekend but I just couldn't resist.  All the usual suspects are having sales this weekends but here are three amazing sales that maybe you didn't know about already…


Charm and Chain carries all your favorite brands of baubles and pretty much the ENTIRE site is 20% off this weekend (a few brands are excluded, check the site for more details).
My picks: stackable gold rings, the friendship bracelet of all friendship bracelets, these simple gold earrings and a turquoise necklace (which I promise you will wear all summer long). Gorgeous, right!?!

Anthropologie is having an additional 20% off all sale items… and there is so much goodness to be had in their sale department right now.
My picks: striped dress, multi-strand necklace, jeweled sandals, boyfriend jeans. LOVE! I'll take one of each!

DVF.com is offering a whopping additional 40% off sale items! I mean… what!?!? So many good options here.

Go get 'er done ladies! And have a wonderful 4th!  
(report back to me on great deals you snag this weekend!)

Brought to you in partnership with Shopstyle, all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support this blog.




 

site design by kiki co.