Tuesday, June 17, 2014

my everyday style: bejeweled!

Every once in a while a gal needs some extra bling in her life… right!?!? When I walked into my closet on this particular day I asked myself… 'What can I pair with this jeweled top? How about a jeweled jacket!' 

I'm officially bejeweled. 

In other news… black shorts have officially become my go-to this summer.  Who would've thought? They seem to go with everything and this super breezy linen pair are the ultimate in comfort as well.  Do you own a pair of black shorts? I never thought I would get so many wears out of this pair.  A pleasant surprise indeed! 






Details:
Camo jacket, Zara (old but similar less expensive or similar on sale!)
Jeweled top, J.Crew
Shorts, Old Navy (℅ - last year, but similar or these are cute too!)
Sandals, J.Crew (similar or similar less expensive)
Bag, Madewell - on sale!


 

site design by kiki co.