Friday, March 21, 2014

what to pack: spring break!

We are anxiously counting down to spring break here in our house… we desperately need to escape winter - which is showing no signs of quitting! - and on top of that we are looking forward to some solid family time together as my husband's work/travel schedule has been intense.

We are headed to Southern California for a week… we will be mainly in the Carlsbad area and may spend a day or two in San Diego, perhaps a day in Laguna Beach and if all my spring break dreams come true maybe even a day trip to Disneyland.  Southern California averages for this time of year are in the 60's and 70's.  I plan on dressing in light layers with my usual favorites of white and denim/chambray with a few stripes and colors mixed in as well.

This is what my packing list is shaping up to look like…



Please let me know if you have any travel tips for the area like great beaches to visit, restaurants to check out and other family friendly spots we should check out!  I would LOVE your tips!

Are you headed out soon for spring break too? Somewhere warm hopefully!
(to check out my other packing lists… click here!)

see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.