Friday, March 28, 2014

elements of style v.12!

I personally have three simple elements (or tricks!) to a simple but beautiful outfit. I call them them my 'elements of style'. They are something casual, something neutral and something dressy. These three elements combined are my fail-safe for outfits that are easy to put together and that look and feel feminine and relaxed.

Once spring rolls around (if it ever does) my white jeans go into heavy rotation until fall.  This simple combination of white jeans, a graphic tee and a denim jacket are going to be a no-fail outfit combo that I am likely to turn to again and again this spring.  The looks is casual and comfortable (not to mention super easy to pull together) and is easily dressed up with a classy pair of shoes, a clutch and some gorgeous earrings.  Done and done.

Your go-to spring look is officially here.


Have a great weekend! It's supposed to be 50 degrees and sunny here this weekend… it's going to be amazing!

If you like this style of post… you can find more here!

see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.