Thursday, December 5, 2013

under $25 gifts & stocking stuffers!

So time for the truth... how is your holiday shopping coming along? I felt like I was on top of it until I checked my list and realized I still have some work to do! The shopping season is so short this year with only a little over three weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas that it's never too soon to start checking friends and loved ones off your list!

Often times when I sit down to actually make a list I get overwhelmed at the sheer number of people to buy for... but gifts don't have to be expensive to be meaningful or beautiful.  So today I rounded up great gifts under $25 that would make great stocking stuffers or gifts for any lady on your list.  And maybe a few for yourself as well... hey it's the holidays, you've got to treat yourself sometimes!  And at these prices there is no reason to resist...



see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.