Tuesday, August 13, 2013

my everyday style: black and white!

We are having an unusually cool August, but I am really enjoying it. Usually Michigan weather is either hot or cold. So I am really enjoying the in-between... cool mornings and evenings and afternoons that are still pool worthy. Really this is my ideal type of weather to get dressed in.

I love that I can wear simple pieces like these in August without sweating or waiting to wear outfits like these in the fall and then always need a jacket.  It's the perfect balance.  I feel so free! (okay, maybe that is an over statement... but I LIKE it!).

Yesterday I took some time to make a new 'fall/winter' Pinterest board and realized that my ideal looks are very monochromatic in nature.  If I didn't already define my style as "simple" before... I think this fall will be even more so.  The simpler the better in my book!

                                                              






Details:
Top, Old Navy (c/o - similar)
Jeans, Gap
Bag, J.Crew (similar)
Shoes, Sole Society

 

site design by kiki co.