Friday, August 9, 2013

Elements of Style v.6!

I personally have three simple elements (or tricks!) to a simple but beautiful outfit. I call them them my 'elements of style'. They are something casual, something neutral and something dressy. These three elements combined are my fail-safe for outfits that are easy to put together and that look and feel feminine and relaxed.

Denim, denim, denim is all I am seeing for fall and tons of denim on denim looks!  Some of you may be wary of the look but it happens to be one of my absolute favorites.  Since it's not quite fall yet, skip the long jeans and wear shorts with your favorite denim top (roll the sleeves up to keep cool!) to get a head start on fall style while still keeping cool for summer. To keep it looking modern and fresh I like to make sure there is a good contrast of denim tones (light with dark) and then add some fun summery accessories - it still is August after all!



 

site design by kiki co.