Friday, June 21, 2013

Summertime girls night IN with Sauza Sparkling!



Don't you just love getting all your gal pals together at your place for a little girls night in?  I know I love playing hostess, especially in the summer!  Today's post is inspired by Sauza's NEW Sparkling Margaritas... they are the first ready-to-serve sparkling margarita on the market and let me tell you: yum, they are delicious!  Sauza Sparkling offers the authentic taste of margaritas that gals love in a fun bubbly drink.  They come in three flavors... Original Lime (my favorite!), Mango Peach and Wild Berry (I need to try this one too!).

So gather up your best gals for a fun night in... I've got all the inspiration you will need right here!  From what to serve to what to wear look no further. Your girls night in will be a smashing success with Sauza's Sparkling Margaritas!

what to drink:
(check the site to see where it is sold near you!)

what to eat: 
(omg my mouth is watering!)

what to wear:

**for more inspiration check out my Pinterest board for "girls night in" - there are more recipes and ideas there!

Sauza Sparkling Margarita is our brand new, ready-to-serve sparkling margarita. It's available in three delicious flavors: Original Lime, Mango Peach and Wild Berry. Now you can add a little more sparkle to your ladies' night. Connect with us here: http://facebook.com/SauzaMargaritas.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Sauza via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Sauza.

 

site design by kiki co.